|Model||BPL Trak 48|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical, Home Purpose|
Trak48 is an ultra-lightweight and compact digital holter with two work modes and the capability to detect pacemakers. The 12- lead, 3-channel Trak 48 is a fully programmable, high fidelity, high performance, low power holter with an LCD display and a removable SD card.
• Full progammable with high fidelity -Sample rate up to 1024 samples per second with no data compression
• Two work modes are available: 10 Wire Patient Cable (12 Leads) and 5 Wire Patient Cable/ 7 Wire Patient Cable (3 Lead)
• Consumer much lesser power with an AAA size alkaline/ NiMH battery
• A removable 2 GB SD card also available for convenience which can record up to 48 hours of the 12-lead ECG at 1024 SPS
• Provides on demand ECG view and a visual confirmation of patient hook up
• Can detect the small, narrow pulses from the pacemaker
• Connected directly with PC through USB connector embedded in the recorder
|Application||Clinical, Hospital, Home Purpose|
• Display LCD to visualize the measured values and service messages,
• Ffunctionality disabled via software;
• Connectivity to PC based on Bluetooth standard technology
• Self-adapting algorithm to control the cuff pressure;
• Event marker function and start/stop wake up/sleep periods Limited size and noiseless pump.
• Windows based Stress Test Softwar
• USB based ECG Acquistion unit
• DSP Technology for steady baseline even at higher rate
• Automatic Manual online printing
• Records can be reviewed before printing
• Post-test review and edit facility
• Wide range of comprehensive reports
• Online METS display.